- Describe VERY briefly what you are selling in header - avoid all caps - and include price (e.g., Pair - Sherrill Club Chairs - $200) - the key words are important here to make sure buyers find you!
- Use separate ad for each item - do not mix together (see note above - the ads are free) - items that are hidden are harder to find!
- For furniture, always include at least one clear photo - no exceptions! More are helpful!
- Do indicate where you are located with enough specificity to help people figure out whether they are willing and able to get to you (e.g, NOT Atlanta but Buckhead).
- Always list price - do not ask for offers - do indicate whether you are firm or negotiable on price.
- For furniture - include dimensions and brand name if you have it - these are the questions most people ask.
- Do not include phone number in ad - you can always provide that to legitimate potential buyers when they respond via email.
- Respond first come - first serve to all legitimate sounding inquiries - you'll know them when you see them.
- Inform all who inquire about piece when it is sold.
- Take ad down immediately when it is sold.
GOOD LUCK SELLING!!