- Reviewing my existing products to see if there was a logical starting place - I suggested two different scenarios anchored around two loveseats and complementary fabrics from my collection - providing photos, dimensions and details.
- Sending samples of the fabrics that were being considered (photos and through mail) as well as photos of "before" pieces that could be incorporated.
- Once the overall color scheme and pieces were selected, shopping for another chair and a specific fabric (Calico Corners) that would complement the grouping.
- Obtaining approval for the additional purchases including all costs; completing the purchases; and, arranging for the upholstery work with Song's Upholstery of Norcross, GA.
- Completing all other elements of transaction - billing, arranging shipping, providing progress reports, etc. etc.
Here are the pieces - most are photographed at the upholstery shop - most of the fabrics did come from Calico Corners.
|Loveseat in Buttercup|
|French Chair in Buttercup|
|Club Chair in Ralph Lauren Print|
|Round Ottoman in Faux Suede|